Sleep Apnea: How dangerous is it?
Before reading through the rest of this chapter, please answer the following questions:
– Do you regularly snore a lot? Is your snoring so loud that you or someone else is awakened by it?
– Does it ever happen to you that you wake up abruptly, often choking or gasping for air?
– At daytime, do you feel extremely sleepy? Even if you’re doing something, do you have a hard time staying awake to finish it? – Do you have dry mouth, headaches, sore throat once you wake up in the morning?
If you answer YES to all these questions, then you probably have the sleep disorder apnea and are in need of insomnia cures.
Sleep apnea is a deadly sleep disorder that gets worse as you grow older. Not only is sleep apnea causes you sleep deprivation, but worse, it can pose danger to your life.
Natural Insomnia Cures….anyone can have sleep apnea. According to recent statistics, at least 12 million American suffer from sleep apnea. Majority of those suffering from sleep apnea are overweight and heavily snorers.
What are the symptoms of sleep apnea? These are:
– Snoring loudly and regularly;
– Are overweight;
– Suffering from high-blood pressure;
– Have small airways sized in the nose, mouth, and throat; and
– Has at least one from your family that have been suffering or suffered from apnea.
This sleep disorder affects more men than women. Out of 25 middle-aged guys, one suffers from sleep apnea while only one out of 50 women suffers from it.
Natural Insomnia Cures….based on statistics, sleep apnea occurs more commonly in Americans of African descent, Hispanics, and those living in the Pacific Islands. If your family has a sleep apnea case, then it is highly probable that you would get one too.
Sleep apnea also occurs with children, with its most common symptom as snoring.
What are the common sleep apnea symptoms?
– Loud snoring
– Gasping or choking for air during sleep
– Drowsiness and extreme desire to sleep at day time, even while you’re at work or driving
Others signs may include:
– Morning headaches
– Learning or memory problems
– Feeling irritable
– Inability to concentrate
– Mood swings or changes in personality
– Dry throat upon waking up
– At night, frequent urination
How could you diagnose if you have sleep apnea?
Natural Insomnia Cures….these are some ways to help specialists know if you have sleep apnea.
– Checking your medical history, including asking you, your family, and office mates on how you sleep and how you work at day
– Examining if you have large or extra tissues in your mouth, throat, or nose.
– Recording your sleep to check your breathing pattern.
How could you be treated for sleep apnea?
The goal in treating your sleep apnea is to restore back your regular breathing during the night and solving symptoms such as loud snoring and sleepiness during the day.
Natural Insomnia Cures….if you suffer from a mild case, some changes in your daily habits or activities could lead to the treatment.
– Stay away from alcoholic beverages, sleep-inducing medications, and smoking.
– Try to shed off some pounds if your weight borders on the plus side.
– Instead of sleeping on your back, try sleeping sideways.
People who have cases that are severe or even moderate should try these treatments:
– Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP)
Natural Insomnia Cures….the most frequent treatment for moderate and severe sleep apnea cases, CPAP allows you to have the right amount of airway pressure in your mouth to keep the throat open as you sleep.
If not used correctly or abruptly stopped, your disorder will come back.
Ask your doctor for any possible effects from using CPAP.
A mouthpiece or an oral appliance may prove to be useful to those who have mild cases of sleep apnea.
A customized mouthpiece will keep your throat airways open as you sleep. Just check with your orthodontist or dentists if you might suffer from side effects. Make sure that the mouthpiece fits.
In some cases, surgery is the ultimate solution. You just have to consult with your doctor the nature of the surgery and if there are possible health repercussion after you have completed the surgery.
Natural Insomnia Cures….at present, there aren’t any medications yet that could treat sleep apnea. But this should not sadden you. With the help of medical specialists, solving your sleep apnea could be attainable.
How Would You Like to Get Rid Of Your Snoring And Save Your Marriage?
Get our Stop Snoring Solutionand Enjoy Restful Sleep Again!
These are the natural and safe home remedies you have been looking for to stop you snoring – without using drugs or uncomfortable equipment or face masks!
Over 100 pages of powerful proven ways to overcome snoring naturally!